README Introducing New 8muses Forum!

Hello, adult comic/manga fans! I know that 8Muses closed down and we decided to reopen it. In the 8muses Forum, we strived to create a space where discussions can flourish, friendships can blossom, and even more wonderful new or old content can be shared. 8muses forum is based on the rules of F95zone and I would like to thank the f95zone officials for being an exemplary forum. We hope that this forum will become a place for quality content and thoughtful discussions.

We will support all artists who want to participate. And we will support their leak rules. Artists who come will get a special tag. Not every artist will participate here, but everyone is welcome. Still, it is the artists who continue to work hard for your enjoyment. Without artists there is no content, and without readers the artists cannot continue. So be respectful and give constructive criticism. Try to respect minimum leak times. And always support the artists as much as you can.

This is just the beginning. In the future, the forum will be shaped according to the wishes and demands of the members. You can indicate them in the comments. We will read them all.

Read the rules before posting. If you have any questions, you can contact staff/moderators via PMs.
Hello. am I freely allowed to promote my own art?

So staff of 8muses, will you at any point reupload all of the old art, pictures, videos, and everything else that was up on your site before you shut it down?

I’ve been trying to download a pdf and I get a message that I haven’t posted enough in order to download. I have contributed to finds around the internet of things that are relevant to the topic but it’s not working. Is there a threshold that I have to meet in order to make this work?
I would love to know answer too if this was resolved? Can’t find it on rules or information

Hello, adult comic/manga fans! I know that 8Muses closed down and we decided to reopen it. In the 8muses Forum, we strived to create a space where discussions can flourish, friendships can blossom, and even more wonderful new or old content can be shared. 8muses forum is based on the rules of F95zone and I would like to thank the f95zone officials for being an exemplary forum. We hope that this forum will become a place for quality content and thoughtful discussions.

We will support all artists who want to participate. And we will support their leak rules. Artists who come will get a special tag. Not every artist will participate here, but everyone is welcome. Still, it is the artists who continue to work hard for your enjoyment. Without artists there is no content, and without readers the artists cannot continue. So be respectful and give constructive criticism. Try to respect minimum leak times. And always support the artists as much as you can.

This is just the beginning. In the future, the forum will be shaped according to the wishes and demands of the members. You can indicate them in the comments. We will read them all.

Read the rules before posting. If you have any questions, you can contact staff/moderators via PMs.
Good to hear

I’ve been trying to download a pdf and I get a message that I haven’t posted enough in order to download. I have contributed to finds around the internet of things that are relevant to the topic but it’s not working. Is there a threshold that I have to meet in order to make this work?
I have the same issue what would the threshold be?

1714038874338.png

You can click this button and download it. If you still cannot download it, please contact the source uploader.

I think there are still some problems in the forum.
I'm logged in when I open the western comics.
I'm not logged in when I open my therad and the log in doesn't work.
Can you solve it?

I would love to know answer too if this was resolved? Can’t find it on rules or information
There is a "Download All" Button on the bottom left corner of a post that has attachments. Try that and see if it works. I would like this to be fixed, however. When there are large amounts of files uploaded under one post, it is not possible to download all as the server gives an error trying to zip up all those files. It would be best in this case to be able to download each individually.

Back