SGA Audio Collection (Not Complete)

Helexio

This is "My Girlfriend Grew Huge For Me" Part 1-3.

91.93 MB folder on MEGA (If your download speed is to slow, try downloading it with mega)

I will upload more in the future (I have 33 stories in total), but I will have to see If the admin really commits with this unofficial revival.

Download all Attachments

• My Girlfriend Grew Huge For Me.zip
    90.8 MB · Views: 42
This is "My Girlfriend Grew Huge For Me" Part 1-3.

91.93 MB folder on MEGA (If your download speed is to slow, try downloading it with mega)

I will upload more in the future (I have 33 stories in total), but I will have to see If the admin really commits with this unofficial revival.
Hello, is there any more content? I really like this. Thanks.

I added everything I have (It's 36 in total)

Only on mega because uploading it here takes way too long. (If you exceed the download limit on mega, then use a free VPN like Proton, to get around it)

This might be off topic - but I don't suppose anyone still has a link to the massive audiobook torrent that was floating around on the old forum?

I can't remember if it was exclusively for size stuff, but it had a lot of Amber Collins.

Thanks for sharing. The games don't seem to work, they say that some data is missing.
This might be due to how google downloads zip files. Try downloading each game separately and see if all the games work. Its likely google only downloads one file that are the exact same over a bunch of different folders when you do a full download. (basically for each individual game in the drive click to download ONLY that game file for each game.)

Yes its stupid but this is google the one company that recently decided their web cache system was useless and outright removed that. Surly it wont have consequences for internet archiving. Makes you wonder if the "information" age is going to be a big black hole in history future people will try to figure out what even happened. Then again oh hey a forum recently decided to do just that. Anyways salt aside hope my advice helps.

This might be due to how google downloads zip files. Try downloading each game separately and see if all the games work. Its likely google only downloads one file that are the exact same over a bunch of different folders when you do a full download. (basically for each individual game in the drive click to download ONLY that game file for each game.)

Yes its stupid but this is google the one company that recently decided their web cache system was useless and outright removed that. Surly it wont have consequences for internet archiving. Makes you wonder if the "information" age is going to be a big black hole in history future people will try to figure out what even happened. Then again oh hey a forum recently decided to do just that. Anyways salt aside hope my advice helps.
That worked thanks, what a dumb way to do file downloading. I had and still have my fair share of problems with Google more specially YouTube and how they are intentionally or not, making it a lot more difficult watching videos on mobile through a web browser because unlike the YouTube app you can use adblock.

Hi, I really want six audios...

A Big Hungry Catgirl A Big Hungry Catgirl

The Hungry Mistress is Growing Too Fast The Hungry Mistress is Growing Too Fast

Scarlet's Big Day https://www.sgaaudio.com/stories/scarlet's-big-day

A Big First Date A Big First Date

Kimberly's Big World Tour https://www.sgaaudio.com/stories/kimberly's-big-world-tour

Kimberly's Big World Tour - Part 2 https://www.sgaaudio.com/stories/kimberly's-big-world-tour---part-2

I posted trying to make a trade request with audios I already got but don't care much about, in exchange of those. But someone told me that they've been shared already... So I can only ask for them from whoever has them now.

Back