ST-9pol Original, & Fan Graphic Novels

ST-9pol

Developer & Artist

Hello, since the demise of the original 8muses forum the members and guests have been scattered to the 4 quarters of the web lost without a central place to meet and post.. Time will only tell if this can become what it once was but I'm happy to post my work here to help..

Completed Chapter Links:

Note: links are provided for chapters on completion only. Links contain all pages and txt files to help with translation. This page will be updated periodically as chapters are completed.

Chapter 1: The Fashion Show
339.55 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 2: Sunday at the Beach
1.58 GB folder on MEGA
Chapter 2.1: Epilogue Sunday Night
29.81 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 3: The Aftermath
183.47 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 4: Back to School
801.97 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 4.1: Dance Class Pickup
58.05 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 4.2: Tuesday Night at the Parkers
125.25 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 5.0-5.1 Introduction & Training Day
223.08 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 5.2: Midday Cinema Tryst
262.27 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 5.3.1: Afternoon Interlude
57.67 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 5.3: The Spider and the Fly
286.24 MB folder on MEGA
Chapter 5.4: Afternoon Delight
German Translated Pages of all the above
940.31 MB folder on MEGA

Last edited:
I have been working on the remastered version of the origin of my graphic novel works "The Fashion Show" .. The pages I am releasing for this is not a replacement for the original but more of an addition to the story to bring it in line with the chapters that has followed... This has always been something that I wanted to do but once I completed the prequal chapter Ch1.1 - Sleepover at Jessica's, that of course occurs in the same timeline as the fashion show, I knew the time was right to get a start on it... The pages are rendered in 4k and importantly for non-game players who only know of the background story through small references in the GN, the first 3 pages serve as a full introduction to my story giving some reference from the game but also from my own fan art retelling... Game players will understand the differences, and for non-game players it doesn't matter... I aim to update daily where possible, but I am only doing these a page at a time, so it doesn't impede on the current chapters... These posts are on a week's delay from Subscribestar where they are posted in uncompressed format... For those familiar with this chapter, I
hope you like the retelling, and for those who don't... Welcome aboard... ;)

Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-1.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-2.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-3.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-4.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-5.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-6.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-7.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-8.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-9.jpg Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-10.jpg

Download all Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-10.txt
    22.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Looks like home, feels like home, are we back home?
It's a rebuild from the ground up and I have conversed with the new admin/owner who is keen to get things back up and running like the old days, just without the crazy decisions made by the previous owner... From what I have seen from the uptick of members at APC forums a lot of the old faces at 8muses must have moved on to other sites as the traffic over their while growing doesn't seem to reflect the growth I would have anticipated after the displacement caused back in the December 2023's nuking of the forum... Time will tell how it all works... But it is nice to see an old home rise from the ashes...

Back