ST-9pol Original, & Fan Graphic Novels

Don't get me started on APC... what a fucking mess that one is...
The amount of bagging out of this as a reboot of the old, just because of the use of the name is staggering... I as many others here (You know who you are) where very vocal after the original 8m take down of not jumping the gun and just going with the next new shiny thing that popped without spending a second to breath and plan... The demise of 21candles I still lament as a loss as it was kicked to the kerb by old 8m members as everyone flooded to APCF.. It was Truley a shame it didn't get a chance and was just branded as a back-up site... If the old owner left the original 8m forum in tatters and disrespected the members to the degree of retaining no back-ups, then to hell with that and more power to the new Admin who has had the balls to take on the job to rise it back out of the ashes...

You know, if I had the equipment and the skills, I would be dying to team up and do exactly this. Time and money wouldn't be that big an issue for me, but the other things are definitely a tremendously big hurdle.
Mate anytime you want to partner up on a project let me know.

You can say that again. And indeed, _was_ is the correct tense here. L&P should strongly consider changing the name to "Lost & Perished"
I am reluctant to criticise what is at the end of the day "The source material" but the game does seem to have lost its way sadly...

more power to the new Admin who has had the balls to take on the job to rise it back out of the ashes...

Hear hear, and on top of that, takes the trouble to subscribe to 'certain' artists and posts the updates here after a preset delay.
But, having spent some time now browsing around here, either there's no mods yet, or it's vacation time, but the number of request threads in this forum instead of where they belong is rapidly converting this particular corner into a free-for-all.

The Fashion Show Redux page 83

Download all Attachments

• The Fashion Show Redux pg1-83.txt
    162.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-84.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-84.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 4
Back