Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-61.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-62.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-62.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 12
  • The Fashion Show Redux pg1-61.txt
    121 KB · Views: 9
The Fashion Show Redux page 63-65
What started as 3 lines in a word bubble, blew out with a rewrite to 6 pages of a flashback... Bit text heavy but important back story... Well, I think so... 😉 Will let you all be the judge and release in two posts of 3 pages...

Download all Attachments

• Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-66.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-66.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 13
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-64.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-64.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 10
  • Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-65.jpg
    Ch1-The Fashion Show reduxcompress-65.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 6
  • The Fashion Show Redux pg1-65.txt
    128.6 KB · Views: 6
Well Mate back here, let's give them a chance to see what happens, I hope that for you it means more subscribers and a platform so that more people know your talent. good luck

Well Mate back here, let's give them a chance to see what happens, I hope that for you it means more subscribers and a platform so that more people know your talent. good luck
Many thanks.... Everyone wanted an alternative forum, but all ran to APCF and embraced it before any other alternate options could be looked at... It killed the launch of 21candles so when I saw this one reupped I thought why not give them a go... and to your point membership here is growing fast so fingers crossed that it can get me some more subs at SS, or even coffee's bought as one-off donations at my new Ko-Fi site...

https://ko-fi.com/st9pol which accepts PayPal payments as well as CC..

Thanks again mate..

It's a rebuild from the ground up and I have conversed with the new admin/owner who is keen to get things back up and running like the old days, just without the crazy decisions made by the previous owner... From what I have seen from the uptick of members at APC forums a lot of the old faces at 8muses must have moved on to other sites as the traffic over their while growing doesn't seem to reflect the growth I would have anticipated after the displacement caused back in the December 2023's nuking of the forum... Time will tell how it all works... But it is nice to see an old home rise from the ashes...
Don't get me started on APC... what a fucking mess that one is...

Animation is something that I would love to do but would require a huge investment in money for equipment upgrades and time that in my current situation really isn't possible...
You know, if I had the equipment and the skills, I would be dying to team up and do exactly this. Time and money wouldn't be that big an issue for me, but the other things are definitely a tremendously big hurdle.

A lot of time and effort has gone in to this and it shows...... clearly a labour of love - the original was one of my favouries of all time, but this is awesome !
You can say that again. And indeed, _was_ is the correct tense here. L&P should strongly consider changing the name to "Lost & Perished"

Last edited:
Back